Six Warning Signs That It’s Time to Call for Septic Service in Cleveland, TX
Do you know what’s happening underground in your septic tank? Many homeowners happily go along for years without given much thought to their septic tank. The septic system can provide years of reliable service with proper maintenance. However, septic systems don’t last forever. The system will inevitably need to be repaired or replaced after years of use—and may need major help even sooner if not properly maintained. Skipping routine service could lead to costly and even dangerous failure, leaving you stuck with the damage.
A responsible septic owner can easily avoid this fate by knowing the warning signs that something is amiss. Then, the small problem can be addressed by a professional before it turns into a major disaster. Call for septic service in Cleveland, TX as soon as you see any of these warning signs:
- Backflow: Sewage creeping back up into the sinks, showers, tubs and floor drains is never a welcome sign. A full or damaged septic tank can’t accept any more waste. As a result, everything starts to seep back up into the home. Call a professional immediately if you notice this occurring.
- Slow draining: A slow draining toilet or sink could be caused by something as harmless as a localized clog. However, it could also mean the septic tank needs to be emptied if the problem persists even after attempting to relieve the clog. This needs to be addressed immediately, as a full septic tank could back up.
- Unpleasant smells: You really can’t miss this one. Many septic tank issues can’t be ignored because they emit an odor that may smell like rotten eggs or human waste. Schedule service immediately if you start to notice a foul odor in the yard or near drains.
- Gurgling pipes: Do you hear a splashing, rippling or gurgling sound in the pipes? Then it’s time to call for septic service in Conroe, TX. These noises could mean the septic tank is blocked. You’ll need a professional to try to clear the blockage. If that doesn’t work, they may recommend further repairs or even a full replacement, depending on the extent of the problem.
- Puddles: Wastewater always manages to find a way to the surface when the septic tank is full or clogged. The water will create visible puddles in the yard. Contact a professional if you notice multiple puddles in one area of your lawn.
- Thriving lawn: A thriving, green lawn is a beautiful sight… unless it’s the result of a problem with the septic tank. An especially lush patch of lawn in the area of the drain field likely means there’s an issue that needs to be handled immediately.
If you notice any of these warning signs, contact the knowledgeable team at All Pro Septic as soon as possible for septic service in Cleveland, TX. Our family owned and operated business handles everything from septic tank repairs to maintenance, pumping, installation and more. Call us today to speak to one of our septic tank specialists about scheduling your free estimate—we look forward to assisting you soon!
Categorised in: Septic Service