What to Expect from Septic Tank Repair in Cleveland, TX
May 4, 2018 Leave your thoughts
You may have taken all the precautions, but the smells, poor water quality and flooding all indicate you need septic repair in Cleveland, TX right away! This can be a stressful time, since indoor plumbing and working sewage treatment is essential for a civilized lifestyle. It helps to know what to expect and how to prevent incidents in the future. Here is what happens when you call for septic tank repair:
- We check everything: Prepare for a thorough inspection. Besides checking the drain field, pumps and septic tank, we will also test your pipes and inspect all the drains in your house. If you remember smells or odd symptoms in certain areas, be sure to mention them to us while we are there. Sometimes, the subtlest differences can indicate major problems.
- You may learn something new: Many homeowners consider septic tanks out of sight, out of mind. Unless there is something obviously wrong, like sewage gurgling up from the drains, they tend to ignore it. A toilet’s slow flush may become a household’s idea of normal, or slow drains just result in more drain clearing chemicals—some of them less than septic-safe. When you call us for repair, it is often due to horrifying conditions. After our visit, you may learn how to recognize problems before they become overwhelming and you can avoid an unpleasant situation in the future.
- It may be time to pump: There is good news. Most issues with septic tanks are linked to the fact that they need pumping. This is normally a routine maintenance item that never costs as much as a repair. Once we find this is the problem, we can pump the tank and then put you on a schedule, so you never have to worry about the issue arising again. Good maintenance prevents major repair bills—that is true with septic tanks just as it is with cars and other high-use items.
- The problem may be your drain field: Sometimes your tank is fine, and the problem is with another part of your system. This may not save you money, but it often reassures people since most homeowners worry more about leaking sewage than general drain field or plumbing issues. We can address many of these issues, too, so your entire septic and plumbing system works well once again.
- Time to start new habits: When your septic tank is repaired, it is a good time to set a regular maintenance schedule. This will save you money in the long run and keep your system working. Imagine facing a septic tank failure when you have guests over or discover the shortcomings late at night. There is no reason to have these scenarios hanging over your head. Once you make repairs, start a plan to reduce the odds of them becoming necessary again.
All Pro Septic is here for you when you require septic tank repair in Cleveland, TX. We are available 24/7 for emergencies too. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Categorised in: Septic Repair, Septic Tank Service